2020年5月22日金曜日

#qualia #aging is growing

Why are we attracted to beautiful things?

I always get 80 out of 100 points for my work. But, when you add your smile which is worth 20 points to it, I get 100 out of 100 points.  
What I always convey to younger people is to never tell a lie. Lies beget lies. If you tell a lie, you are digging your own grave. If you do not tell lies and you are honest, what you do will be done with a purpose without a lie and reflected back to you.
As I said earlier, I always get 80 out of 100 points for my work. But, when you add your smile which is worth 20 points to it, I get 100 out of 100 points.
I wish less and less people are infected by the new coronavirus every day and a normal life will return to all of us soon.
Join me in a prayer…
And may we live a healthy life today.
ケイコ KEIKO 敬子  

0 件のコメント: