2020年4月8日水曜日

To live beautifully. - be happy with everybody -




I have a dream.

I don’t mind even if people say that I am aiming too high.

I would like to be happy with everybody I am involved… This is my dream



Therefore, I have to be healthy, to begin with. And, I would like to value kindness and consideration at all times.



We say In Japanese "Otagaisama", which refers to reciprocity between you and me.



"All of us face difficulties that are sometimes too much for us to handle alone. When this happens we ask others for help. People who lent others a helping hand will also face difficulties at different times. Then they will ask others for help.



This time, you were in need of help and I gave you a hand. But, who can guarantee that nothing will happen to me and this situation will not be reversed. Therefore, there is no need for you to feel embarrassed and obliged. That’s what friends are for.”



The word “Otagaisama” means that we (you and me) both are in the same position and condition, and the thanks is mutual.

When you are told, “thank you”, “you are cute”, “it’s too much”, etc, by others, you may add the word “Otagaisama” to show the same feeling to others in appreciation.

I hope that all of you take care of yourself and consider others at this time of uncertainty.



Since I was a child, I followed the teaching of my mother:

1. Everything is perishable, so behave and keep relations with the surroundings.

2. Work for you and for others.

3. Thank the blessings of nature

And, I have continued to abide by it faithfully all my life till today.



If you realize that you live and are kept alive at the same time, you will be much more kind not only to nature, but also to people and surroundings around you. We use the words “Arigatou” and “Otagaisama” to express such a feeling.



We are kept alive with the support of many people and the blessings of nature.

However, we fail to appreciate what is taken for granted in a modern affluent society, but we live in a society in which we are mutually dependent on each other.

Therefore, when we serve others and behave with gratitude, we express our feelings such as “Arigatou” and “Okagesama” in a specific action and live with a heart full of gratitude and joy.



Yes, now is the time that we are tested for our health management and strength of mind.

I hope all of you stay safe.

KEIKO
real partner for you
SPACES, INC.   http://spaces.inc/

0 件のコメント: