2020年2月26日水曜日

Life is S.S.A - Global Mindset


You must ask yourselves all the time whether or not you are doing your best to live your life in the moment and in the place you find yourselves and with the people you are with, and whether or not you are making yourselves indispensable to other people.

Yes, you must develop your skills all the time to become a person capable of showing solutions to solve problems and solving problems yourselves. 



For this purpose, you must test and challenge your limits. I keep on challenging on something in the belief that we have infinite possibilities.

Why have I come to believe that this is the right thing for me to do?



I hear from time to time people saying, “I have tried many times”, “I heard from many people”, “this is not a good timing”, “there is no precedent”, “who on earth will do such a thing”, etc, etc, in the work environment I am in.



"There is no precedent".

I find a new opportunity in this word.

I say to myself, “Yes, this is my chance”.

I cannot help but think that this is precisely such a time.



A leader must be a person who has energy, focus and direction, a person who is always learning to improve himself/herself, a person who has a vision and ability to communicate that vision to one another, etc, etc …

I think it a good thing for you to be in touch with persons who will be the leaders in the future.

Life is S.S.A.   Keiko Mizuno
Keisho.GlobalResourceManagementInc./USA SPACES INC.
info@keishogrm.com

0 件のコメント: