2020年2月10日月曜日

Global Mindset - Curiosity

Global Mindset - Curiosity  

Mental Management
Cretical Thinking 
Deep learning
Degital Transformation
Mindset

Why? So what? 
Why not? Why? 
What it is? Why it is? ・・・

I ask myself all the times why this is such and such.
Everyday brings about a new story and a new turmoil. And, I ask myself again and again why…
I have arrived at a learning system which is premised on the pursuit of infinite possibilities as its corporate mission.

Mindset, Curiosity, Creative Thinking, Persuation, Action learning, Oganization behavior, Governance, Ethics 

It is said that these are the abilities you can acquire by continuous learning.
You can achieve a lot of things and you feel the joy of being alive. You must continue learning to become rich in spirit and in life.
I wonder that the ability to feel the difference may help you live your life with peace in mind.


Best of luck,
Keiko Mizuno
Keisho.GlobalResourceManagementInc. USA SPACES INC.

0 件のコメント: