2020年2月25日火曜日

Global Mindset - Are you Happy?





I cannot help feeling that there is a difference between now and the past in Japan in what is taken for granted, such as understanding something before accepting it.



In the global work environment in which I find myself, I am accustomed to having curiosity for anything, and I make it a rule to interpret, understand and accept anything on my own responsibility before taking any action following such a habit of life cultivated unconsciously throughout my lifetime.  



If I am faced with a difficult problem, I think it over thoroughly by collecting information on what to do in order to solve the problem.



The spread of the Corona virus infection is the topic of the day and wearing a mask seems to be the way of life for most Japanese people. Fortunately, I am neither infected with the virus nor suffer from hay fever.



After thinking about it, I realized that it is my rule to wash my face, hands and body after getting up before breakfast, and take off my overcoat at the entrance, keep my shoes together neatly and go straight to the sink when I come home from outside.



I wash my hands, gargle in the mouth, move my body, read books, listen to and communicate with somebody before falling asleep and sleeping well.

A simple routine, but I have repeated this routine every day up until the present.



I grew up eating fresh ingredients from field, sea and forest prepared by my mother. At the same time, I grew up drinking well water.

Although I can drink the tap water in Tokyo now, I heat it first to be cooled down before drinking.



For fear of being infected by bacteria and viruses, I make it a rule to heat water before drinking it. Shall we say that this is my wisdom?



It is indispensable to digest all kinds of information for correct understanding and interpretation of anything before making reasoned decisions.

I put here the link to the website of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. The real information is posted.

https://www.mhlw.go.jp/index.html

I am currently engaged in SDG activities and I check the UN SDGs every day.

https://www.unic.or.jp/activities/economic_social_development/sustainable_development/2030agenda/



We must be on guard all the time lest we are manipulated by rumors and lies, and we need to endeavor constantly to cultivate our senses in order to correctly understand the situation and solve any problems quickly.



I cannot help but wish to be an earth friendly person, a person to be loved and a member of a company to be loved.

Life is SSA.
Keiko Mizuno
Keisho.GlobalResourceManagementInc.
USA SPACES INC.   

0 件のコメント: