2020年6月1日月曜日

#medicaldetox ☆Super Mind : Attitude and Preparedness of Executives




[You should have courage, determination and responsibility to demonstrate kindness and love towards others.]

 

It's harder for you to decline a request than to accept it unwillingly.

 

You should learn how to decline a request politely y professionally in order to prioritize your own time and the time to spend with your loved ones.

 

If you give your word without much thought for fear of making a bad impression on others, you may give them the impression that you have nothing to do and make a bad impression sometimes. Should you wish to become a valued person, you need to have the courage to say no. 

I try to make as much time as possible to continue talking to you before anything else because I highly value you as a person.

 

 

Now that I am alive and there are people who fall victims, I am determined to use all means to convey the message across even if I fall from grace. (Because I believe in your power to achieve results.)

 

Life is a continuous struggle.

 

Above average performance isn't enough. You must achieve excellence in order to attain your freedom without struggle.

 

Therefore, I have achieved excellence in my life.

Let’s take on challenges!

Be good, true and beautiful ... independent and autonomous.

 

I will seek possibilities to realize a healthier society.

KEIKO mizuno 

Keishogrm. Inc. 

0 件のコメント: