2020年3月3日火曜日

USA SPACES Story - Healthcare of our brains, minds and actions







USA SPACES Story

Healthcare of our brains, minds and actions

(What I mean is Healthcare - Chemistry and Science)



Thank you for choosing KEISHOGRM among many companies and for maintaining a long-standing relationship. We hope to continue to be useful to our customers helping them to empower and grow their businesses.



We will continue to provide ideas and technology to help the economy grow stronger.



The “USA SPACES Story” is an original brand designed to breathe new life into old materials that ended their lives of about 30 to 50 years of the peak period.



Innate qualities that become comfortable with use



I took in hand a ball-point pen made from a timber of a 100-year old oak tree aged with a 50-year old malt whisky.

The material matured by making good use of its innate qualities was cut and polished carefully maintains its natural texture. I am sure that the feel and warmth of the tree that fits nicely with my hand will become more comfortable with use.

Thank you very much.

I promise I will do what I can do for you…



USA SPACES INC has been established in Boston, Massachusetts, USA in 2020 which marks the 17th anniversary of Keisho GRM. In order to overcome difficulties faster in these very difficult years, you are very welcome to make a habit of building a “healthy mind and body” and “a resilient brain” with us to challenge what you want to do!



I feel strongly that “doing the right thing thoroughly” has contributed to keeping me healthy or improving my health more than expected.

I would like to talk about the importance of “doing the right thing thoroughly”.



I have followed this habit for 15 years and I feel more energetic and active than ever. I would like to convey this feeling to all of you as simple as possible.

USA SPACES will be your real partner in helping you create your future beyond imagination!

Change before you have to. - Jack Welch

Keiko

Keiko.Mizuno 水野敬子 

0 件のコメント: