2020年3月9日月曜日

Just begun - Woman's Power



It is now the time for us to join forces!



March 8th was the International Women’s Day. To celebrate this day, let me remind you of the tradition of empowerment and the promise to the future of USA SPACES.



Today, clothes are readily available for payment.

However, when I was a child, my mother made my clothes.

Wearing the clothes my mother made was very special to me and I received a lot of love and encouragement from her.



My mother asked me what kind of clothes 
I liked to wear and what type of cloth I preferred. 
She tenderly put these questions to me while pointing out her own clothes 
She had on and allowing me to touch the cloth and urge me to decide the clothes
 of my liking.   and then, 
Next morning, the clothes were ready for me to wear.



These clothes were very cute and still remain
 in the form of photographs.



Ever since a needlewoman was hired 
by order of my grandfather, however, my mother stopped making
my clothes and bought clothes of Ralph Lauren and many kind of brandnew for me.



Since the junior high school I went to didn't have uniforms, I accompanied
 my mother to clothing stores to buy new clothes for when there was an event.



I clearly remember that sales assistants at Ralph Laurent and Dior’s 
quickly made adjustments to the clothing to suit my size.



Because of my size, even the smallest size clothes had to be pinned
in place and adjusted. They were very good at making adjustments
by making the most of the design and showing me how to wear the clothes
to enhance the charm. 

They were really professionals.


Child as I was, I appreciated their excellence
and attention to detail. 
I feel grateful for what they taught me…



In particular, the clothes of Ralph Lauren
constitute my wardrobe for all occasions 
from daily use to special events.



Nowadays, 
I work hard and save money steadily to buy clothes of
Ralph Lauren as my favorite clothing brand of all time.



Their clothes are always
fresh and stylish, and simple
and beautiful. 

They are my treasures that I wish to keep by my side all the time.



Now, I has arrived from such Ralph Lauren in the mail magazine.

*I would like as many people as possible to read the message to the end.



If you read it, you will understand why.

You will understand that there is a solid international standard
for recruiting people, regardless of whether they are new employees
or mid-career workers. 

This is true for SPACES USA and for Ralph Lauren.



This is to "Recruit/Hire the best person for the job at all times"



Recruitment is an investment for the present and for the future. 
Because it is an investment to recruit people, it is important to develop
the power to feel and eyes to see through.



I think that it is also essential 
to hold the firm belief of our sixth sense or intuition.

It goes without saying 
that interviewer training for recruitment 
is indispensable.



In this blog, 
I am ready to share my knowledge and experience
on the latest topics and convey remedies that 
work wonders for you quickly.



This is my commitment to you.


KEIKO

KEIKO MIZUNO

USA SPACES, INC.


#Forbes#Forbes Japan#Dior#Dior's#Ralph#Ralph Lauren#Leadership#Recruit#Recruiting#Ralph Lauren women#Recruiting#Hiring#best choice#USA#New hire#SPACES#Just begun# Woman's #Woman's power#belief#Strategic#Recuruting#Methods#recruitment#he International Women’s Day#interview training#interviewer training#recruitment#share#blog#experience#encouragment#Ralph Lady's#Ralph bare#Ralph Lauren#Dior#Dior’s#stylish#simple#beautiful#beautifully#quickly#leadership#Mid-career#Mid-career Recuiting#happy#love#work#commitment#knowledge#experience#the latest topics#wonders#lady#woman#commitment#USA#SPACES#USA SPACES#convey#sixth sense#

0 件のコメント: