2020年3月13日金曜日

NEW 3C - Healthy Accountability

“Conditions of entrepreneurs and leaders required in the drastically changing 2020s”
- Japanese entrepreneurs according to a worldwide survey on leadership –

Good morning.
I was watching with tears on TV how the Olympic torch left Athens yesterday wondering whether this torch relay would be safe and successful.

I had a wonderful time the other day. I enjoyed a pleasant conversation in an environment full of greenery and flowers. It was a great pleasure to have a splendid dinner in an old-fashioned European style building of my admiration.

Next Monday in the morning, I will attend the conference on the future supply chain = Healthy Accountability at Boston through Webex due to COVID 19.
I am excited and full of expectations. I will consider the possibility of upgrading the version of the Medical Detox educational program. I hope this will help you.

By the way, I may adopt Change # transformation, Chance # challenge and Challenge # changing time as the new 3 Cs.
Please take good care of yourself.

KEIKO
Keiko Mizuno
SPACES, INC, USA SPACES, INC.

0 件のコメント: