2019年6月1日土曜日

6/12 June 12th, I will give a class on management technology - Light of Love and Encouragement-


      
“Light of Love and Encouragement”

                                                                           Keiko Mizuno 



We want to help people. We want to be kind to people. And we don’t want to be hated by people. Though we think so, we are sometimes hard on people or discouraged by people by surprise and cannot spend time at peace on some days. At times, we cannot say even the one word, “thank you”.



The human beings always have likes and dislikes. They are physiological and cannot be come over even if you train yourself. I think it is important to admit that you have likes and dislikes frankly rather than trying to come over it by force. It would be OK if you don’t neglect your efforts to “love” based on that.



Be thankful each day, make discovery each day and challenge something each day. The habit to figure out “how I can make it better?” and “how I can do it?” constantly and to think quickly is the sure way to make your life “richer”.



If you try, you can do it. If you do not try, you cannot do anything.



We want to believe that everything has some meaning in it and to accept each thing. The burden of the life corresponds to the quality of the time he or she spends rather than the length of the life necessarily. How you spend your time is how you spend your life. That is why it is important to live with love.



Everyone has the same red blood.



When I find any difference with me in people facing me, I always remind this sentence to myself and feel safe. When you find the difference, you positively try to find the best way to accept him or her and how he or she will accept you. And you begin to walk with the courage and take the first step.



I want to have the strength and kindness to always live with a smile.

I want to study from anything with humbleness. I want to have the sound curiosity, learn from everything, continue to grow and contribute to the rich and stable world. I want to find something “I find good”.



Because sometimes I feel I want to live a new life and be a new person, it is important to give the opportunity to other people. I want to be someone who expect and who are expected. This is because that the life is limitless.



If you change yourself, the counterpart will change, too. And the world will also change. You can be the motivated, confident and attractive person.



Keiko Mizuno 

Thank you.
Keiko. Mizuno
Keisho. Global Resource Management Inc.
*The website is currently under renewal.

On the coming June 12th, I will give a class on management technology based on resilience engineering and poly technology.

If you are interested in participating in the seminar, please send an e-mail to:


You are requested to indicate:


[Your name]


[Your company]


[Title]


[Reason for participation]


[Receipt name]


I wish your today we be dramatic as this ...






0 件のコメント: